Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Book suggestion

We at VBB central may differ in opinion, specialty, race, creed, gender, orientation, etc - but we all share one thing: a wicked sense of humor. My colleagues and I have enjoyed several of this blogger's cartoons in the past, and I am overjoyed to share with you, our dear readers, that this blogger has authored a book! A collection of her cartoons is available here. They are highly, highly recommended. A couple of my personal favorites are here, here, and here.

Disclaimer: Dr. Fizzy McFizz, the esteemed aforementioned blogger, did state that she wanted nothing to do with white supremacists. Good thing we're veterinarians and not actually veteran aryans! Ha ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I just have to say, our little kitten that we adopted two months ago was diagnosed with FIP on exactly the same day that I started reading this blog.

    Ya'all are bad luck. :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @hannah very sorry to hear about your kitten, but you seem to have drawn the wrong conclusion from the temporal association of two unrelated events. Best of luck in nursing school!

    ReplyDelete