Friday, June 20, 2014

Here, Pussy Pussy Pussy!

One of our esteemed colleagues shared a story with us that simply could not go unblogged.

I had an elderly client in today for a euthanasia......after the cat had passed away she said "he's in pussy heaven! A place with other cats, and lots of birds to chase. Dr Joe, what is your idea of pussy heaven?"
Her daughter looked at me as I stood there like a deer in the headlights and said "Mom, maybe you shouldn't ask Dr. Joe what he thinks pussy heaven is like. I mean, I know he's a vet, but he was a male first!"
So many levels of awesome right there....I love how it sounds like she's saying being a vet and being male are mutually exclusive, for one thing. For another thing - PUSSY HEAVEN! It's like Dog Heaven, but with more - oh, nevermind.

In the same discussion, another colleague mentioned his clients who used to come in with their elderly cat for frequent check-ups. While he examined their cat, the clients would chant "Dr. Jones LOVES Good Pussy, Dr. Jones LOVES Good Pussy." By the way, let this be a warning - most veterinarians have a very good poker face! We kind of have to.

And one for the VBB Gift Guide:









Sorry but I couldn't help myself. Meow!

3 comments:

  1. That was blog gold! Thanks for the laugh...I'll be pondering my ideas of "heaven" all day now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the lovers of art be it oil paintings, acrylics, water paints, abstracts, still life or just swirls of your imagination on the canvas. Find more art at
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgWYZyShA3c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
    AllTimeProfit.com

    ReplyDelete