Friday, August 15, 2014

All About the AVMA and COE - Please Listen... and Share!

The battle against the AVMA and the Council on Education is heating up!  Some of you may not know exactly what I am talking about, but have no fear...  it's all explained on this webinar.  Please take the time to listen to it, educate yourself on what is happening within our wonderful profession, and commit to taking action soon.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9afQ06vfJ4&feature=youtu.be


If you have questions, please let us know.  Comment below or shoot us an email.



Come on folks, this is our chance to be heard.  Can we come together and make this happen?

5 comments:

  1. Second year here... Obviously out of the loop. Is there somewhere I could read a short summary of what's happening and why I should be taking action? I clicked your link but I really *really* do not have the time to peruse several long posts (I'm sure you remember 2nd year). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for posting, Amelie. Believe me, I do remember second year! :) It takes DAYS if not WEEKS to wrap your head around this stuff. I finally got a grasp on it after many conversations, after reading many opinions on it and after participating in many arguments and debates about it. I think what might help you understand better is a letter I just read yesterday by the New York State Veterinary Medical Society. I hope this link works for you.

      http://www.nysvms.org/general/custom.asp?page=accreditation

      Delete
    2. You will have to copy/paste it but I got it to work. It's a great read and explains all of this very well.

      Delete