It's from Double A Training over at The Alex and Apple Show.
The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award
3. Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs!
Some of my favorite blogs with less than 200 followers:
1. Dr. Grumpy in the house doesn't seem to list how many followers it has, therefore, I am declaring that it has less than 200 just because I want to give it this award.
2. The Five O'Clock Cocktail blog, where it's always 5 o'clock, so you're never drinking alone.
3. Tales from the ER - I think Dr. Killpatient's colleagues, after reading this post, might also accuse him of being the 1%. (Way to tell us how you feel, Dr. K!) This blog also doesn't list followers, btw. 400+ on twitter, though.
4. That is not Artisan is a nice, low-traffic blog. Maybe this award will inspire a new post :)
5. Can't Spell, DVM - with Dr. Can'tSpell, DVM and Dr. May B Insane. Hehehe.