Dear RN client-
1. Your cat has a large burn from a car fan belt from it's abdomen to it's armpit. It's black and hard and he's been licking at it. It did not "happen 24 hours earlier."
2. Think 7 days earlier.
3. It hasn't been vaccinated in 5 years.
4. The surgery to remove the eschar went well.
5. Skipping your appointment to remove the sutures and recheck the cat? Classy.
6. I'm sure you removed the sutures yourself. After all, you "are a nurse."
7. Which you inform me of at every opportunity.
8. I hope you also tell the police officers who show up to do a well-check on your neglected cat.
Dr. Not A Nurse